Vacation Rental Services
Professionally staffed and administered to meet the Short Term and Seasonal rental needs of unit owners.
- 24 hour/7 Day a week answering service to handle the needs of our renters and owners.
- Stringent enforcement of security deposit procedures, unit inspection procedures and occupancy limits.
- Reliable housekeeping and maintenance team providing inspection and cleaning services after each Rental stay.
- Highest standards of cleanliness of units which are independently inspected to ensure they are cleaned according to our expectations.
- Extensive marketing and advertising plan.
- Solid Internet exposure covering the entire US and International Markets.
- Well trained, knowledgeable and courteous staff.
- Spring and Fall cleaning program.
- In house maintenance with 24 hour emergency call out.
- NH Department of Revenue Administration Tax ID#: 061907
We do our business in fast-changing environment and we are always on the edge as we strive to deliver the best products and services to our audience. We fight for the perfect performance and value every client and their requests.
“As a first time owner of a rental property we were worried. We live in Virginia and our property is in North Conway. How in the world could I, a detail driven individual, possibly manage from afar. The answer is: We couldn’t do it ~ without Phil at TCPM. Phil has been so attentive to all of our needs as owners and has served our clientele well in both routine and emergency situations. We have had a wonderful experience as rental owners and I believe that is due to the staff at TCPM.”
“My experiences in dealing with Phil at TCPM, exceeded our expectations, from great advice to honesty and great communication. As rental owners it`s a nice feeling knowing your property is well cared for . Living 2 – 1/2 hrs away is not easy getting there as often as we would like to and it`s a great peace of mind to know that the property is in great hands with TCPM. We want to thank Phil for everything he has done for us and his friendship and treating out property like it was his own. We are blessed to have Phil! We Would highly recommend TCPM.”