on Silver Lake
Max Occupancy: 11 | Waterfront | Rooms & Meals Tax ID# 061907
951 Plains Road, Silver Lake, New Hampshire, 03875, United States
Tel: (603) 367-9841
Loon´s Landing on Silver Lake offers extraordinary views of Silver Lake and nearby Loon Island as well as the surrounding mountains. Situated on 15+ acres, this 3,000+ square foot modern log home built in 1995, features a true log interior with 14 foot high ceilings, open living plan, wood floors, 5+ bedrooms, claw foot bathtub in master bathroom and much more.
Silver Lake is a “hidden treasure” for those looking for quiet, pristine lakefront living. Minutes form Purity Springs, a wonderful family ski area/hiking trails, and only a short drive to Attitash, Bear Peak, Mt. Cranmore, which all offer great outdoor activities for all seasons, as well as great hiking near Wildcat, Black Mountain, and Great Glen. Silver Lake is located only about 10 minutes from Conway, 15 minutes from the outlet mall shopping, and 10 minutes from Camp Tohkomeupog, in Madison.
LINENS ARE NOT PROVIDED – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN
- Bedrooms: 5
Entry Level features a Bedroom with a Queen sized bed, next to the Bunk Room, which features one set of twin over twin beds and two individual twin beds. Upstairs, the Master Bedroom Suite has a Queen sized bed. Across the hall is the Day Bed w/a trundle, and across the hall is another twin bed.
- Bathrooms: 3 – 1/2 baths, including a full bath on the Entry Level, a 1/2 BA on the Entry Level, a full BA in the Master with clawfoot bathtub/old style shower, and a 3/4 BA between the MBR and BR1, which is accessible from the BR1 or hallway
- Kitchen Facilities: Electric Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher; Microwave, Toaster, Blender, Coffee Maker, Mixer.
- Properties Amenities: Television, DVD Player, Cable, Wireless Internet Access, Bocco ball, Croquet and Corn Hole, Foos Ball Table and Air Hockey in the family room, Propane Grill, 4 Kayaks, Dock and Swim Raft.
- Laundry: Washer & Dryer
- Parking: On site, near house
- Fire Pit: Please bring your own firewood that you must purchase in the State of NH – you cannot bring firewood across state lines.
Fun Fact: Silver Lake is 990 acres, being one mile wide and three miles long and is the second deepest lake in New Hampshire.
From Boston: I-95 North to Rte 16 N, (Spaulding Turnpike). Travel approximately 50 miles to Ossipee. You will see a Hannaford grocery store at the intersection of Rte 16 and Rte 28 Wolfeboro, this is a good place to purchase groceries, or you can shop in N. Conway. Proceed along Rte 16N to West Ossipee. Just north of the intersection of Rte 25W, (not East to Portland), Moultonboro, is Rte 41. Turn right on Rte 41, and go approximately 2.2 miles to East Shore Drive. Turn right onto East Shore and drive 1 mile to #452 on your right. There are 2 driveways; Unit B is the 1st driveway and Unit A is the 2nd driveway.
Vacation Rental Rates